Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Low carb diet

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> Where did I say that she threw food on the floor? I didn't. I said I found
> it on the floor. How it got there I do not know. I really don't care.

There it is:"I don't care". Of course you don't, because if you did, you'd get
answers you don't want

> Could be one of our cats did it. The kitten does like to get into the
> trash. I did get a lidded trash can today. So if it is the cats doing it,
> that problem will be solves unless they figure out how to open the lid.
> Which they may well do because they are very smart.

And what are you going to do when food magically appears on the floor after
you've implemented your new lidded trash can? "Oh the cats must have figured out
how to get the lid open"

> As for touching raw meat... Do you really think she would do it? Nope.

Of course not, because she has you to do it for her. You are some mother,
preparing your child for the world when she's on her own.

> She has no interest whatever in cooking. And that's fine. As long as she
> knows how to get food that works for me.

In that case, there's no problem so why did you post yet another insane thread?

She can do stuff in the microwave.
> My dad will soon turn 80 and my mom is 78. They rarely ever cook. Not
> everyone enjoys that sort of thing. I do. I just don't like messing with
> dead things.
> >
> > It might be interesting to find out what she has done in regards to
> > searching
> > for answers to her problems...she is searching for answers, isn't she?

> Why would she be searching for answers? She's 13!

1) because it's her problem, not yours

2) because some day you will die and she will have to take care of herself

3) because 13 is way old enough for her to take charge of her body and herself.
You actually seem quite proud that she is indifferent to her issues. Way to go
mom.