Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Low carb diet

"Janet" > wrote in message
> I've taken to using grated zucchini sauteed in olive oil as a pasta
> substitute under things like chicken breast cooked in pasta sauce. Maybe
> she'd like it.
>
> In any case, as others have said, she is going to have to start taking
> some responsibility for her own nutrition, and to try to overcome this
> excessive finickiness. Allergies are one thing, but she seems to have an
> awful lot of extreme food phobias.

Nope. She haters zucchini. I will put a little in when I make a vegetable
soup. If I put too much everyone starts complaining. Nobody really likes
it here. We don't like any kind of squash. She doesn't really like pasta
sauce on her chicken either. She just likes plain chicken breast.

There is an Italian place in Lynnwood that makes chicken that she loves. It
is a cutlet, unbreaded. The menu says it is marinated. I asked them what
they marinate it in and they said olive oil and lemon juice. Seems simple
enough but when I tried to make it she didn't like it. I did try it at the
restaurant and I didn't like it at all. But then I don't like chicken.