Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default Low carb diet

In article >,
"Julie Bove" > wrote:

> There is no way I will handle raw meat even with gloves on. And no way I
> will use the broiler. There is no way of knowing if she would even like the
> kebabs. Chances are she wouldn't. She just doesn't like meat when I cook
> it. I found part of tonight's dinner on the kitchen floor. I guess she
> thought I wouldn't see it there? A piece of meat and a potato with one bite
> taken out of them. She said she liked the potatoes. Apparently not. I
> didn't like them one bit. Most likely because of the garlic. Luckily it
> was a small dinner but apparently too much meat for me.

Here we have a mother who refuses to touch raw meat even with gloves on
in order to help her daughter.

And in the other corner a teenaged girl who throws food on the floor
after taking a bite out of it.

Seems to me the least of your problems is preparing food that Angela
will deign to eat.

PP
- Chris Malcolm