Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Bill Sammy[_2_] Bill Sammy[_2_] is offline

Default Grilling sausage

The flavor enhancement you are referring to is ACTUALLY notably known as
"MALLARD Reaction" - the duck finds the flavor, enhances it meticulously,
and refurbishes it (relatively/loosely related to the "NEC/Blengine
Reaction)

- Sams Wholesale