Old 31-10-2003, 03:17 PM
Fred Williams

Default Selling Wine

For a whole diffeent view, you might want to roam the back hills and valleys
of say Tennesse, Kentucky, Arkansas, Missouri, and the Carolinas :-) Just
be damn careful about how you make your "first contact."

"Bill McCarty" wrote in message

Nic Smith (Developers) wrote in message ...
where could i possibly get a license from to sell my home made wine and
what implications would there be in having a license?

I wonder if you've ever considered leaving the People's Republic
of Massachusetts and moving to sunnier climes in Pennsylvania ? Here,
small boutique wineries are not only licensed and legal but are
encouraged by law. For details, contact the PA. Liquor Control Board
in Harrisburg PA.