Charles H

Default Selling Wine

Developers\ wrote:

> where could i possibly get a license from to sell my home made wine and what
> implications would there be in having a license?

I know of no other alternative to commerical licenses... but perhaps
these people would be interested in pooling resources and learning how
to make wine themselves... I have 2 friends that have joined me in
making wine and we all go splits on the equipment and grapes. It's
worked out well, but we are rather good friends, and kind of related as
well, so it's a closer connection.

I've always enteratained the idea of a co-op winery as well... not sure
too much on the legality of such an operation but perhaps when I have
more capital it will be something I will look into :^)

--
charles

"Once ... in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew, and we were
forced to live on nothing but food and water for days."
- W.C. Fields