Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default coleslaw

made the slaw with a head of red and a head of regular cabbage and doubled
the recipe since it called for just one head.

I used the Cuisinart to shred the cabbage to rice size bits and salted
rinsed and drained it and shredded a few baby carrots..not many as carrot
spikes me.

I replaced the sugar with liquid splenda

turned out excellent!

was just as good as kfc.

it was a bit dryer then I like so I made extra dressing to adjust it as I
like and bough whole peppercorns to grind in my pepper grinder..nothing
beats fresh ground pepper on coleslaw

so I would say it was a huge success ..excellent recipe!

I've seen some where you pour hot vinegar on the slaw etc...this was very
easy..very tasty

KROM