Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Tonight's dinner.

I buy protein bars with chocolate on outside and chips inside and I eat the
outside then tear it apart to separate the chips..I eat the bar part then
chips last

I am a things should touch on a plate kind of guy..wife is a very specific
mixer of only certain foods..like she like burgers and she likes cheese but
she detests cheeseburgers..lol

KROM

"Ozgirl" wrote in message ...

"KROM" > wrote in message
> I was a chocolate mousse guy all the way the whip cream and chocolate
> chips on top were the best.
>
> I like to eat my food in separate parts so I would eat the chips then the
> cream then the mousse layer then the cream etc
>
> I do the same with burgers etc I eat the parts not the whole..lol
>
> it is funny I didnt eat real chocolate until my 20's it was always bad
> milk chocolate..the best being Hershey's..so the mousse was a treat in
> that it was a darker flavored chocolate then I normally got.
>
> now I would probably think it gross..lol

I knew someone who would take the lid off a meat pie, eat the filling
with a spoon then eat the pastry. I went to lunch with my son and his
mate yesterday. The mate ate his corn first (I eat mine last). He ate
his vegetables next and his steak last. I like a bit of everything on my
fork at once, lol. If I ate dessert I would have a bit of the mousse,
bit of the cream and bit of the chips at once