Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba[_2_] Goomba[_2_] is offline

Default Leftover Campbell's Tomato soup

Giusi wrote:
> "Polly Esther" > ha scritto nel messaggio
>> Another ridiculous preparation is we freeze water in our muffin tins
>> and sack the 'cubes'. They hold better than ice cubes.

> That's a superhint! The ice cubes here are so small they melt in moments.
> I start way ahead making extras and it is a pain. If I make bigger ones
> like muffins, the Prosecco will stay cold longer! Thank you. (You can't
> use loaf pan ice nor blue packs for a wine bucket.)

What taking a bowl and filling it with water. Ultimately, a size that
when frozen this "rounded" block of ice will sit inside the wine bucket.
THEN inserting an empty bottle into the water so when you freeze it you
have a formed surround for your prosecco bottle in the block, which you
then drop into your ice bucket..... do you see where I'm going with this...?