Posted to rec.food.cooking
Polly Esther[_2_] Polly Esther[_2_] is offline

Default Bread baking pans

"Miche" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Jennifer Murphy > wrote:
>
>> I would like to find a source for matching heavy-duty (ie good quality)
>> non-stick bread baking pans in a variety of sizes.

> Forget about the non-stick. If you grease or oil your pans properly the
> bread will come free easily.
>
> Miche
>
> --
> Electricians do it in three phases

Mine are Chicago Metallic Commercial Uncoated. Good grief what a
pretentious name but they serve us well year after year. I think they came
from Chefs. About once a year the loaves stick but that's very seldom and
slipping an old thin knife around releases the loaf. Polly