Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Bread baking pans

On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 10:33:17 -0700, Jennifer Murphy
> wrote:

> I would like to find a source for matching heavy-duty (ie good quality)
> non-stick bread baking pans in a variety of sizes.
>
> This is for a gift for my daughter who bakes specialty breads (pumpkin,
> zucchini, etc). I'd like the standard 9x5 size plus a couple of smaller
> sizes. I'd like them all to match as in a set.

I bought a Chicago Metallic commercial quality bread pan from Surly
Table a few months ago and I'm very satisfied with it. I only see two
sizes online, but I think the store I shopped in had more sizes.
<http://www.surlatable.com/search/searchContainer.jsp;jsessionid=F141060A4C112C2FB67 4C2570E2CD20E?q=bread%20pans&s=true>
On that page, the manufacturer with a lot of sizes to choose from is
Fat Daddio (which I don't even remember seeing in the store).