Zara M Zara M is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingmark View Post
Hi,

The same as conventional cooking?Many things taste the same, some things taste better cooked in a microwave, and it's much quicker. I just wondered if they destroy nutrients in food though?

Regards
I don't think foods cooked using microwave oven would produce a different taste. Microwave oven locks the taste and smell of the food unlike conventional cooking, from my experience. It is also healthier to cook your food in it since oil is extracted because of the heat. I'm just not sure if the nutrients were taken out.