Zara M Zara M is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteCook View Post
...I ended up ALMOST doing it with the above but I chickened out on the flour and did half whole wheat and half all purpose... and I used regular chocolate chips. But it came out really good! So the next time I do it I will try the above.

What do you think? Any thoughts on this? Anything in this list that looks like a bad idea for any reason? Any BETTER ideas for making the healthiest GREAT TASTING cookie?

I'll post a picture of it on my Facebook page when I do it with the above ingredients....
May I ask, where did you get the recipe above? I just thought it's originally yours but you said you didn't use everything that is written above, correct? I love the way it uses brown sugar. Most people say that brown sugar is healthier than white. I'm not sure how it be came healthier compare to the other.