Zara M Zara M is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filip Houdek View Post
Instead of frying, if I were to spray with a light coating of oil and
then bake in an oven or convection oven, would this produce a result
similar to frying? I am trying to find a lower-fat alternative to
frying which would produce a similar result. Any item, could be french
fries, chicken, etc.
thanks
You can use microwave oven to roast meat like pork. The crispiness of the pork's skin and tenderness of the meat inside is really good. The oil are removed when you roast it unlike frying, oil is added to the meat. You can also use non-stick frying pan for eggs. Just spray a little oil then put the egg and add some salt. The taste is similar when you fry it.