ilovefood99 ilovefood99 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gz View Post
On Jan 14, 6:50*am, Kingsley
wrote:
Simple question: 'What's your favourite chain restaurant?' It can be
anywhere in the world so long as it's a franchise. Fast food franchises
don't count though.

In the UK I think I'd say Belgo, they've got an unusual menu and an
amazing selection of beers & ales from around the world.

What's yours?

--
Kingsley

I hate chains !!!!!!!!! Some are good but chains are just chains.
I really like a family owned restaurant.

But, I like my brothers Hard Times Cafe & Cue

Shakey's Pizza ??

I probably have eaten more McDonalds than anything.
I used to like McDonalds when they were FAST, back in the 70's.
They are SLOWWWWWW NOWWWWWWWW

greg
Ohmygosh, I cannot agree more. McDonalds is super slow now! What is up with that? The other day, they had to make me wait on my table instead of serving it right after paying. I had to wait for 15 just for a simple cheeseburger meal. But hey, McDonalds is still McDonalds. Yummy.