rozerleft rozerleft is offline
Member

I had a wonderful and unusual (for me) for lunch. I was at the airport this morning and stopped in a cappuccino. I found a nice fresh Greek salad in a bowl so he got take-out box full of this, and then looked around for something to go with him, but it was common for falafel, quiche, etc. I noticed spanakapita omelette. It 'been a bit' bigger than my palm and surrounded by at least half an inch thick. I warmed up with a salad for lunch, and after the first surgery I've noticed is full of chopped parsley,