Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Tonight's dinner.

you guys have Kentucky fried chicken there in roo land..if you ever had one
of their biscuits..thats what you'd eat the gravy on.

mmmmm...kfc biscuits...

I miss those and the coleslaw

the chicken..not so much...

I worked there for a year as a kid and knowing what was behind the curtain
would only eat the biscuits/gravy/nuggets...the rest I never ate again...lol

as the whackadoo mel gibson once said their green chicken is disgusting..

KROM

"RodS" wrote in message ...

On 25/07/2011 7:23 AM, Ozgirl wrote:

> "RodS" > wrote in message ...
>> On 24/07/2011 1:25 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>

>>> I don't usually get food cravings although oddly today I was craving
>>> biscuits with sausage gravy

>> I have no idea what biscuits and sausage gravy are.
>>
>> Tim Tams and pureed sausage ?

> Lol, scones and gravy I think or similar.

Thanks for all the answers, I am now adding Sausage gravy along with
Grits to my bucket list of things I never need to eat :-)

(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
RodS T2
Australia