Posted to alt.food.vegan
Lorraine Ward Lorraine Ward is offline

Default Does anyone know where Jai Maharaj lives?

Susan Robinson wrote:
> On 25/07/2011 5:25 PM, Cassidy wrote:
>> If we know where he lives we could complain to the authorities in his own
>> country. I doubt whether any country in the world will accept people
>> pretending to be doctors and dispensing medical advice.

> I have added my voice to the list of those complaining to altavista. If
> he loses that account at least we will know which country he is posting
> from.

We seem to be getting a few people supporting getting the dubious doc
kicked off his server. I've added my complaint to Altopia along with the
others. It will be interesting to see how this plays out although I can
imagine that it might take a few days. If he goes I'll become a regular
again, I've been avoiding posting to the group because of him.