Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.support.diabetes
Dr. Jai Maharaj[_1_] Dr. Jai Maharaj[_1_] is offline

Default Is Your Meat Habit Giving You Diabetes?

WebMD Expert Blogs

Conquering Diabetes
with Michael Dansinger, MD

Michael Dansinger, MD is here to provide hope, inspiration, and
knowledge for people with type 2 diabetes or prediabetes who want to
conquer their disease and reclaim their health.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Low-Fat Vegan Diet for Reversing Diabetes

The WebMD Health Exchange

Talk about a vegan diet to reverse diabetes on the Diabetes Exchange
I have often declared that there are many good eating strategies for
diabetes reversal. All eating strategies have strengths and
weaknesses. In this blog entry, I'll share my thoughts about Dr. Neal
Barnard's program for reversing diabetes.

Continues he
http://blogs.webmd.com/life-with-dia...-diabetes.html

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti