WorldsWorst

Default Champagne-making instructions sought

Hey busygal

In all the excitement I forgot to say in my previous post:
a) try and use a champagne type yeast, as this will result in a less and
easier sediment to get rid of from the bottle afterwards.
b) you can use any wine recipe for sparkling wine but favourites are fruits
such as apple, pear, rhubarb - grapes, of course - and even mead. You may
like to use a small bunch of elderflowers with some of these - especially
apple.

"busygal" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to this group, so I apologize if this has already been asked
> and answered about 20,000 messages back, but....
>
> I am looking for a beginner / intermediate recipe or instruction set
> for making champagne or "sparking wine".
>
> I have made wine, both white and red, for several years now with good
> results, and am looking to try to convert a bit of it to champagne.
>
> Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!
>
> Regards,
>
> busygal

---