Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_5_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_5_] is offline

Default Reviews? Really?

One of my biggest gripes about FN or Epicurious regards some of the
idiot reviewers. While looking for a certain type of "peasant bread,"
I saw a likely recipe on FN and checked out the reviews. The very
first one made me want to track the poster down and 'splain what the
word "review" means, Loosey.

Direct quote: "I haven't tried this particular recipe but it seems to
have more than a few steps involved in it. It may be a bit time
consuming--I could be wrong."

Aaarrrggghhh!!!

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

--

To reply, remove "spambot" and replace it with "cox"