Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default More deception in food labeling

"Jerry Avins" > wrote in message
> http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=7EC06D...E7DA8483025962
>
> Jerry
> --
> Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get.

Oh come on! You didn't really think the blueberries in "Frankenberry" or
Boo-Berry" cereals were real, did you? (Not you specifically, Jerry.) How
stupid do people have to be to buy this crap and call it fruit? It's like
Trix cereal (which has been around since I was a little kid). Raspberry
red, lemony lemon, orangey orange.... It amazes me. (I hated that cereal,
BTW).

I've always loved Cherrios. Just plain Cheerios. Sometimes I prefer corn
flakes (they make a good crushed coating for baked chicken). Definitly NOT
frosted flakes. If you want to add fruit to cereal, just add real fruit.
IMHO that's all the sugar you need.

Jill