Posted to rec.food.cooking
George[_1_] George[_1_] is offline

Default Do you know of any good Chinese restaurants in Toronto?

On 7/16/2011 8:49 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 17:59:48 -0400, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>> Toronto has one of the finast Chinatowns in the western hemisphere.
>> Eateries are all good, just depends what you want to eat... American
>> Chinese/Chinese Chinese... I wish I lived closer, I'd probably never
>> cook again.

> Whoa re you trying to kid? You never go out to eat. You're afraid of
> people spitting in your food. I haven't heard that rant for years -
> but you know you're still super-paranoid about it.
>
> -sw

The best part is for some odd reason he calls himself "Brooklyn1" and
doesn't even realize there are now 3 Chinatowns in NYC and things are
quite different than when he was there. And there are gems in NYC
outside those Chinatowns including one in Brighton that features the
cuisine of Xianjiang or the fantastic Sichuan place we go to in
Bensonhurst. Lots different than the egg foo yung of Sheldens days there.