Old 13-07-2011, 11:16 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default lunch

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" wrote in message
In article , "Julie Bove"

wrote:

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" wrote in
message
In article , "Julie Bove"

wrote:

Sandwiches are not low carb unless you put them on low carb bread
or
use
low
carb wraps. Or you can simply wrap the filling in large lettuce
leaves.

don't you ever have anything nice to say?

How is that not nice?

The same way that my suggesting that unless you fed your cat a premium
dry
food
you were looking to get a diabetic cat wasn't nice

It's also not true. I would venture to guess that most cats get grocery
store foods and they aren't diabetic.

If it's not true, why are you feeding your cats premium food? Your guess
has
nothing to do with the fact that your reply to me was rude, inconsiderate
and
definitely representative of your nature

Because when I got them, this is what they were already being fed.