Posted to rec.food.cooking
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Jack In The Box Taco Recipe for Taco Party

On Jul 11, 6:11*pm, Bryan > wrote:
> On Jul 11, 8:48*pm, Mark Thorson > wrote:
>
> > nurk_fred2000 wrote:

> > > (CHEMO, *BUTT OUT ~ No One Is Interested in your Ideas!!!!)...I'll
> > > need to fill approx 250-300 shells...TIA!

> > Holy cats! *That's a lot of food to waste!

> > Might be cheaper just to hire Taco Bell to
> > make them. *You might get paper plates and
> > hats thrown in for making such a large order.

> No, Mark. *This is Jack in the Box. *Taco Bell has overpriced, not-
> very-good tacos. *JitB has awful, nasty tacos.
>
> I'd pretty happily eat TB tacos if they were offered to me for free.
> Not so for JitB's. *I miss Del Taco.
>
> --Bryan

***Leave it to Chemo the Clown-Turd to tell someone to take a Dump on
their food...Taco Smell is way too salty and Taco Chime's meat is
full of "orange grease"...A little further research has pointed me to
a "massa-paste" for the Jack recipe and I'll experiment with that this
week ~ Gonna need a lot of grease for the fry but I think with the
right bean/meat/paste mixture I can pull it off...Sure, the easy way
out is to go buy them at the local resto but I'd like to let our
guests see that I put some time and effort into the meal...

As for Chemo the Clown-Turd I have no idea how anyone in their right
mind would even let him into a kitchen (much less a Professional
Kitchen)...Can you imagine trying to work with The Clown as one of
your line cooks or sous chef's ~ Utter Chaos ~ Bankrupt!