Posted to rec.food.cooking
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Jack In The Box Taco Recipe for Taco Party

Having a Taco/Margarita party last weekend of the month and would like
to try and replicate my favorite fast food meal ~ The Jack in the Box
Taco...The shell, filled with a bean/meat "paste" appears to be
frozen, then flash fried, drained, then filled with lettuce and sauce
~ its a bit greasy but love it!...I'm going to throw a twist into the
mix and offer cheddar cheese and sour cream "on the side" for those
none purists...I I think it will be a Home Run with the guests coz you
just can not stop eating them ...If anyone has an idea on this basic
but somewhat complex recipe, much appreciated for a post/ideas
(CHEMO, BUTT OUT ~ No One Is Interested in your Ideas!!!!)...I'll
need to fill approx 250-300 shells...TIA!