xclgreen xclgreen is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy007 View Post
Milk and soy milk are both beneficial to health. According to a recent survey, milk is more suitable for men while soya-bean milk is more suitable for women, especially for Asian women. For women of 30 to 45 years old, some female diseases, such as breast tumor and genital tumors, may happen to them. These diseases are closely related with estrogen level changes. Such beverage can promote female hormone secretion and enhance disease-resistant ability. Besides, soy bean mike is resistant to cancer growth. Why not take a cup of soy milk each day for sake of healthy life.
I didnt know that soya bean milk is best kind of milk that women should drink. Very informative post. I am glad you shared this to us. Thank you.