Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Tonight's dinner.

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> my dh is a pizza snob, cheese only he often makes it from scratch
> including dough , his grandfather was cicilan, sp, for me i get tortillia
> shells and fat free with some veggies, Lee

MIL made it from purchased dough. That used to be uncommon here unless you
count that stuff in a tube. But now it is common here.

She would put tomato sauce on it and use cheese ends from the deli. If she
didn't have any cheese ends she would use whatever cheese she had in the
house. It was never the same twice. They are Sicilian too.