Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Tonight's dinner.

i eat less and less sands, now instead of a meal they are for a
snack/holdover. without health considerations i could eat bread and little
else, we all know thats not good even for some with no health issues, i have
been slowly weaning myself off crb type food, i can proudly say that
potatoes, formerly on my top five list is now be tween seldom and rare, and
while i need some starch with most meals its less and less and often now is
more complex than white, Lee