Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Tonight's dinner.

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> both sound good, had a ham and cheese sand just a bit ago, won't eat more
> until dh returns from work but needed a hold over, Lee

I don't eat sandwiches very often but after throwing out two full loaves of
bread, I decided I would make an effort to eat this one. I know some people
like bread that has been frozen, but I don't. I grew up eating that because
we weren't allowed to eat much bread. Mostly we had it for meatloaf
sandwiches eaten on road trips. So a loaf would last us a long time. OTOH
my dad ate 4 slices of bread in his lunch pretty much daily. He made
sandwiches with that Chinese hot mustard. Nothing else on it. Just the
mustard and wheat bread. Ick.