Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default What's for dinner?

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> >> I'll say it again. Why are you here? Oh and FOAD. Yep. I'm not gonna
> >> be nice to you. Not if you keep talking to me like that. Nope.

> > I told you that FOAD is something a kindergartner would write, but then
> > again you don't demonstrate the maturity of a first grader. So once again,
> > try to feel the flame, become one with it. You should start off with the
> > easy things like ESAD which might rise to second grade level, but for a
> > true flame I'd suggest you do some research.

> What> you *told* me doesn't really matter.

Of course it does otherwise you'd grow a pair and ignore me

> You don't make the rules.

I didn't make the rules. I was trying, although your mental status makes this
very difficult, to explain them to you

> Kindergartners might use computers but most can't write sentences and most
> don't swear.

You do

> > I do appreciate the humor of your response, acting as if you are nice and
> > innocent but stringing together another bunch of whines that defines your
> > personality.

> Again, you are not in charge here.

I am in charge of you until you behave. Certainly you must understand how to
handle unruly children and that's exactly how you are behaving

> > So in answer to your questions, it's none of your ****ing business as to
> > why I am here and I will keep talking to you in exactly the tone you
> > deserve and project, so get someone to help you remove that stick that's up
> > your ass and you might calm down enough to get over your paranoia.

> Is is actually my business because you seem to be replying only to me. I
> haven't seen you post much at all that is on topic.

Trying to show my concern for your cats while not on topic shouldn't upset you
as much as it did. In fact the proper response to my posting my concern for your
cats should have been "thank you, but I do in fact use a premium dry cat food"
not another one of your rude "Do you ever have anything nice to say?" It's
obvious that among the other failings of your mother was her inability to teach
you not to be rude to people trying to be nice to you.

> > But then again it's really your choice and you make such shitty ones that I
> > doubt you'll ever do the smart thing

> Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Thank you for proving my point

> > TaDa and get used to your indigestion

> I don't have indigestion.

You most certainly do...it can't be easy for you to swallow your pride as often
as you do
--

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras lobortis volutpat
commodo. Morbi lobortis, massa fringilla adipiscing suscipit, velit urna