Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default What's for dinner?

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Julie Bove"
> >
> wrote:
>
> t's NOW! http://www.petcurean.com/index.php?page_id=167

>> > thank you for so succinctly validating your precarious mental stability

>> > which could just mean there isn't a very functional SPCA in your area

>> I'll say it again. Why are you here? Oh and FOAD. Yep. I'm not gonna
>> be
>> nice to you. Not if you keep talking to me like that. Nope.

> I told you that FOAD is something a kindergartner would write, but then
> again
> you don't demonstrate the maturity of a first grader. So once again, try
> to feel
> the flame, become one with it. You should start off with the easy things
> like
> ESAD which might rise to second grade level, but for a true flame I'd
> suggest
> you do some research.

What> you *told* me doesn't really matter. You don't make the rules.
Kindergartners might use computers but most can't write sentences and most
don't swear.

> I do appreciate the humor of your response, acting as if you are nice and
> innocent but stringing together another bunch of whines that defines your
> personality.

Again, you are not in charge here.

> So in answer to your questions, it's none of your ****ing business as to
> why I
> am here and I will keep talking to you in exactly the tone you deserve and
> project, so get someone to help you remove that stick that's up your ass
> and you
> might calm down enough to get over your paranoia.

Is is actually my business because you seem to be replying only to me. I
haven't seen you post much at all that is on topic.

> But then again it's really your choice and you make such shitty ones that
> doubt you'll ever do the smart thing

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

> TaDa and get used to your indigestion

I don't have indigestion.