Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Mr.Smartypants[_4_] Mr.Smartypants[_4_] is offline

Default Right amounts of the omega 3, 6 and 9 in a Veg diet

On Jul 9, 4:03*am, Seum > wrote:
> Greetings Everyone,
>
> I have been a vegetarian since 1972 and a vegan for the past 10 years.
>
> Today I found these two groups and would like to know how the members
> manage to get the right amounts of the omega 3, 6 and 9 in their food
> intake.
>
> TIA

If it's a concern to you buy Omega Nutrition oils. They are cold
pressed in the absence of air so retain intact essential fatty acids.
They even make an oil mixture that has the optimum amounts of 3,6, and
9 omegas in it.