Posted to rec.food.cooking
kop kop is offline

Default Chemo Denied Saying It So He Must Be Right!

On Jul 8, 1:11*am, nurk_fred2000 > wrote:
> ***Chemo replied...
>
> "...ya, gotta use round [round steak] for it" *[sous vide preparation
> for Chicken Fried Steak]... (see sous vid thread)
>
> Chemo replied...
>
> "...and you can use 2% milk instead of heavy cream [Chemo's cream
> spinach thread]...
>
> What a bunch of crap from Chemo the Clowntard...It's all right here
> for everyone to read...Simply put, you are nothing more than a two bit
> fry cook and could never ever qualify to put on "Chef's Whites"...If
> these two posts are your idea of gourmet my dog is going hungry coz he
> wouldn't even touch this slop!

***Chemo the Clown is a prep cook/dishwasher masquerading as a Chef
and certainly couldn't cook his way out of a wet paper sack. I'd
rather go to taco chime and get the "chocolate squirts" than dine at
Chemo's slophouse. "Douche Vide" Chicken Fried Steak? LMAO!