Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_2_] Nancy Young[_2_] is offline

Default Twelve SMART Men

On 7/5/2011 5:39 PM, Giusi wrote:
> "Nancy > ha scritto nel messaggio
>
>> On 7/5/2011 4:50 PM, graham wrote:

>>> Were any of you in the courtroom to hear all the evidence like those
>>> jurors?
>>> If not, all your opinions aren't worth a pennyworth of dogshit!

>> What's it to you? I've noticed your opinions stink up the joint
>> more than most.
>>
>> I did watch most of the trial. I'm entitled to my opinion just as
>> much as the next person.

> She was declared not guilty. No one has the right to declare her guilty.

I can say she's guilty of doing something with that child. I can't lock
her up for it.

> You can have your opinion, but what's it worth? A not guilty person isn't
> supposed to pay the penalty of the guilty.

I'm not stopping her from doing anything. People saw first hand what
she is like, saw the lies coming straight from her mouth, they have the
right to associate with her or not. That's the way it goes.

nancy