Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_2_] Nancy Young[_2_] is offline

Default Twelve SMART Men

On 7/5/2011 5:36 PM, gloria.p wrote:
> On 7/5/2011 1:31 PM, Nancy Young wrote:

>> I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. Going out
>> to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
>> I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.

> Seriously? She'll write at least one book and a movie about
> poor, misunderstood Casey, and she'll party all the way to the bank.

But she liked hanging out in bars partying. Staying home counting
her money doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun for someone like
that. I don't know how drastically she can change her appearance
so she can even safely go to the mall.

> SOMEONE killed the child and who had more opportunity and stood to gain
> more from the death? (Freedom from motherhood.)

It's chilling to think about. The whole thing was just fascinating
to watch, like how far she'd take her lies, but in the end, that
little girl is dead. No one wins in this one.

> OB food: she got out of a pickle and is now high on the hog.

Heh.

nancy