Posted to rec.food.cooking
gloria.p gloria.p is offline

Default Twelve SMART Men

On 7/5/2011 1:31 PM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 7/5/2011 3:08 PM, Nancy2 wrote:
>> On Jul 5, 1:39 pm, Brooklyn1<Gravesend1> wrote:
>>> There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

>> There were 7 women. Why does your subject say men?
>>
>> And I will say - only in Florida would this happen. It's OJ all over
>> again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell, the hard evidence just
>> wasn't there to prove it.
>>
>> A well-deserved pox on all the liars in that joke of a family.

> I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. Going out
> to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
> I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.
>

> nancy

Seriously? She'll write at least one book and a movie about
poor, misunderstood Casey, and she'll party all the way to the bank.

SOMEONE killed the child and who had more opportunity and stood to gain
more from the death? (Freedom from motherhood.)

OB food: she got out of a pickle and is now high on the hog.

gloria p