Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_2_] Nancy Young[_2_] is offline

Default Twelve SMART Men

On 7/5/2011 3:08 PM, Nancy2 wrote:
> On Jul 5, 1:39 pm, Brooklyn1<Gravesend1> wrote:
>> There are 12 people with an IQ... made my day!

> There were 7 women. Why does your subject say men?
>
> And I will say - only in Florida would this happen. It's OJ all over
> again - everyone knows she's guilty as hell, the hard evidence just
> wasn't there to prove it.
>
> A well-deserved pox on all the liars in that joke of a family.

I can't imagine what her life will be like after this. Going out
to bars where everyone's whispering can't be all that much fun.
I would think she'd be in danger from kooks, on top of that.

Oh, well, it's nothing she didn't bring on herself.

nancy