Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default OT Bad canned mushrooms

In article >,
"Storrmmee" > wrote:

> do you ever have anything positive to say? Lee

Of course. I said: cakes and cookies don't have to be junk food, I made more
than a few positive suggestions on how Julie could resolve her posted rant about
her mother and I was positive that diet soda is junk food