Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default OT Bad canned mushrooms

Ozgirl wrote:
> "Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in
> message
>> In article >,
>> "Ozgirl" > wrote:
>>
>>> "Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in
>>> message

>>> 38 years of diet soft drink has not given me the desire to eat or
>>> drink
>>> more.

>> How do you know?

> Because I "undereat" and meals/snacks are at regular intervals -
> little and often (and perfectly satisfied). Been that way for a long
> time. I'd know if I craved more food or more often, wouldn't you?

I'm with you. Because of the gastroparesis I rarely feel any hunger. And
rarer still want any sweets. The diet soda I drink does not taste sweet.
Diet Pepsi tastes sweet to me. So for that reason I dislike it. I never
was much of a drinker but when I did drink the drinks had to be extra brut,
dry, bitter or sour. Otherwise I didn't like them.