Edwin Pawlowski

Default Mineral Waters, your favourite(s)?

"Arri London" > wrote in message
> Dasani in the US is also filtered tap water. The label says 'drinking
> water', not spring water or mineral water.

IIRC, they take everything out of the water and put specific minerals back
in to give it the right "taste" so it is not like distilled water.

I drink filtered tap water. We'll buy about a case a year of the bottled
stuff because it is handy to take in the car, etc. I'll refill the bottles
from the tap. What brand do I buy? The one on sale. It was 19¢ a bottle at
Ocean State Job Lot a couple of weeks ago. It really bugs me to pay $1 to
$2.50 a bottle someplace.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome