Reg

Default Electric "Smokers"

L. Cook wrote:

> I shopped Home Depot and Lowes and bought my BBQ/smoker from Lowes. I
> thought a little more of the store, like they were a little more on the
> ball, but that may have been just me. However, though both stores had
> almost identical products as far as grills, smokers, etc., I didn't see what
> you are describing.

Uh, yeah. What he was describing is a basic electric bullet smoker
ala meco, char-broil, brinkman and about 10 other companies. They're
as common as weeds.

Here's the thing. If you lack a basic, rudimentary knowledge of a subject
that's fine. Everyone has to start somewhere, and usenet exists to
help people aquire information. But what value does your opinion on
the subject have if that's the case?

There seems to be an influx of this kind of thing lately in this group.
People expounding on different types of equipment when they don't even
know what they are, much less have experience with them.

Stop that please.