Anonymous

Default French coffee press?

The swill at work has a woody "tree bark" and "dirt" taste to it that really
turned me off coffee. I have been drinking tea for a couple years now but,
have begun thinking about trying out some the of the premium coffee beans.
At home I have found tea to be much easier to make for a single person
serving so, coffee at home hasn't worked out either. The French press seems
to offer the convenience I have found with loose leaf brewed tea.

I have not found anywhere in my town to purchase these locally so, I am web
bound and looking at these two:

http://www.bodumusa.com/shop/line.as...AV7KL1G0GH76A4

http://www.bodumusa.com/shop/line.as...AV7KL1G0GH76A4

What I am looking for is something that offers about 3 "American" cups ;-)
that is relative easy to use and maintain at home and at work in an office
with a limited kitchen (basic sink, fridge, counter, and ice and water
machine). I plan on using an electric kettle to heat the water and want to
add a French press to my Bodum tea press.

I would appreciate any words of advice or links to a good place to shop that
offer a good price and excellant service on French Coffee presses. Also,
any tips for a new hot water kettle for work would be appreciated.