Posted to rec.food.cooking
Tom Biasi[_2_] Tom Biasi[_2_] is offline

Default How to stop the leak under the kitchen sink?

"nidaarose" wrote in message

I just unclogged the kitchen sink...
There was blockage in the plastic pipe so I undid the ring and scooped
it out. NOW my problem is that the brass pipe right below the sink basin
is leaking. The pipe is sliding up and down and the ring seems to be
tight. Do I need a sealant or have I made the problem worse. If I wrench
off the ring and re-tighten it will that do...

If you cut yourself and are bleeding profusely, make sure you post here
before calling for help.
BTW: My shed roof is leaking, what kind of tomato paste should I use?