Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How to stop the leak under the kitchen sink?

On 24/06/2011 6:54 PM, Nad R wrote:

> Sounds like the sink is still plugged up.

I got the impression from the OPs description that it was the tailpiece
that is moving up and down, which would indicate a problem with the
train itself. OTOH it could be that the tailpiece is moving up and down
in the trap. If that it the case, it might just need to be tightened a
bit more. Or...... a new collar and washer.

> Run down to home depot and get this very good book. I have it and it has
> helped allot. Get the HOME DEPOT 123 Book, well worth it!
>
> Sinks often require specialized tools that make the job easier.
>
> http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...cStoreNum=2733

Is that a binder? It looks like a book I bought in binder form years
ago. It has been handy.