Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Ken Baxter Ken Baxter is offline

Default Fair trade tea? Graduate student needs feedback for thesis, thanks!!

Interesting thread. I've bought fair trade whenever I had a choice
without really knowing the ramifications. I've just assumed it was a
good thing but, apparently, nothing is that simple or straightforward.
I'm guessing that overall it helps more people than it hurts but I'm
cynical enough to think that may be in spite of the system rather than
because of it.

Ken