momsindiancooki momsindiancooki is offline
Member

Location: Nesconset, NY 11767, United States
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by markey01 View Post
Hi all,

I like Indian food very much, last year I went to India for business purpose. In a restaurant I ate chicken food, very spicy and tasty. Can any one know how to make chicken curry?

Hi,

From Mom with Love... Only cook book that contains easy Indian food recipes for every day cooking such as dal, roti and chawal, in addition to fancy food such as Goan Shrimp Curry and Rajasthani Chicken and more nonveg and veg recipes.