Default Cool Whip

> Cool Whip is a convenience food as far as I'm concerned. It's in the same
> category as Tang, boxed macaroni and cheese, instant mashed potatoes, and
> powdered soup mix. If you value convenience over flavor, then these are the
> right products. However, they don't match the real thing for flavor.

Jeez now you are attacking my families favourite foods. My kids have
grown up on macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and
don't forget all the various forms of frozen potatoes. As too powdered
soup mixes I don't know which you use but the ones we use have a lot a
flavour and texture. I especially like the chicken tortilla soup and
the potatoe soups. I also use a lot of Fr.Onion packs when cooking veggies.
I really like convenience and I find this stuff to have lots of flavour.
Try the Mac and Cheese mixed with a can of Tuna...great.