G*rd*n

Default Starbucks Obstructing First Union Vote

:
> Business owners want the same rights as everyone else. They don't want
> the government there infringing on their rights to benefit a group of
> thugs.

I think some of them want just a bit more rights than some
other people. Otherwise you would not have centuries of
legislation restricting or forbidding labor unions.

If you knew any business owners you might be disappointed
at the degree to which they resemble the rest of their
fellow citizens.

--