G*rd*n

Default Starbucks Obstructing First Union Vote

(G*rd*n):

:
>>> Wrong. The companies' right to NOT associate with them is not
>>> respected. When (former) workers fail to show up for work and walk
>>> around blocking the gate instead, the employers are not allowed to
>>> shop for labor elsewhere and replace them with decent people who are
>>> willing to show up and do the work.
>>>
>>> You want freedom of association? Great! So do I. Get government out
>>> of it and respect the rights of the business owner to associate with
>>> whom he pleases too.

(G*rd*n):

:
> I'll make you a deal. You get government out of it, and I'll stop
> pointing out the facts. Until them, since you apparently don't thing
> businesses are legitimate organizations, why don't you keep whining
> about that?

How can I get the government out of labor relations, when
almost all my fellow citizens, including the business managers
and owners you love so dearly, desire it to be there?

--